Medical & Billing Records 


If you have questions regarding your ambulance bill, please contact our third-party billing company, Emergicon, at 877-602-2060 or on their website.


Medical and Billing Records Requests

Attorney requests:

Attorney requests must be submitted through with the Krum Fire Department as the Provider. 

Non-attorney requests :

Non-attorney requests may be submitted in any of the following ways:

  • Call 972-602-2060 ext. 475

  • Fax the request (secure and direct) to 800-324-6281

  • Email Emergicon with general information and you will receive a secure email to use for the PHI details

  • Mail the request to PO Box 180446, Dallas, TX  75218